The Cuminas DjVu SDK is a multi-platform DjVu decoder/encoder library completely written in C++.
All the functions of the library are under control of the License System and you should obtain a valid license when distributing your products based on the library. For evaluation purpose, no license required but your code will stop working after two weeks from the build time.
There are several simple tutorials in this manual; see Tutorials.
There is also a page for Frequently Asked Questions.
The following platforms are currently supported by the library:
- Windows XP editions SP2 or later (x86/x64)
- Windows Vista editions (x86/x64)
- Windows 7 editions (x86/x64)
- Windows 8 editions (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2003 editions SP1 or later (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 editions (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2008 editions (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 editions (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2012 editions (x86/x64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.X/6.X (Intel x86/x86_64)
- CentOS 5.X/6.X (Intel x86/x86_64)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Intel x86/x86_64) (** not supported as a development environment)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later (Universal Binary; Intel x86/x86_64)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later (Universal Binary; Intel x86/x86_64)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later (Universal Binary; Intel x86/x86_64)
- iOS 5.X 6.X (iPhone/iPad/iPad mini)
- Android API Level 9 or later on ARM architectures
The following development environments are required to develop with the library:
See Contact Us.
© Cuminas Corporation. All rights reserved.
© Celartem Technology Inc. All rights reserved.
For more detailed copyright information, see Legal Notes.